Your Health is Our Success
We know how important it is to listen to and understand what matters most to people about their needs. We are committed to help our clients achieve their NDIS goals.
AP is registered with the NDIS. We service numerous remote communities throughout Arnhem Land, Far North Queensland and Cape York. Our team provides a range of supports to assist NDIS participants meet their plan goals including;
If you are a NDIS participant or Coordinator of Support – contact us on 0477 575 027 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How we work with NDIS participants:
- We will listen and gain a deep understanding of your needs and goals
- We will work with you at times and locations that suit you
- We will respect social and cultural factors that ensure successful engagement
- We will assist you to apply functional skills to improve independence and quality of life
- We have forged strong relationships with numerous health providers and are well positioned to identify the appropriate services required.
Overcome your aches, pains & injuries with personalised treatment from our physiotherapy specialists.
Our counsellors provide support to our clients in a culturally appropriate way to assist in improving overall well-being and quality of life.
Restore pain-free mobility to your everyday activities, with our Occupational Therapy specialists.
Allied Health Assistance
Our Allied Health Assistants provide support to our clients in delivering creative, holistic care in a culturally appropriate way under the guidance of our Occupational Therapists and